Skip to main content
Code Enforcement/Animal Control

Benton City strives to be responsive to public complaints related to potential violations. The program is designed to protect the health, safety, and welfare of its citizens. We strive to be approachable and to work cooperatively to resolve violations in a manner that respects the rights, and where possible, the interests of all parties.

How do I file a complaint?

  1. Request a Citizen Action Request form via phone @ 509-588-3322
  2. Request a form via email by emailing your name, phone and mailing address to the Code Enforcement Officer by clicking his name to the right.
  3. Pick up a form at City Hall.
  4. Report a concern via the on-line portal, located on the home page.

The City of Benton City provides animal control for dogs within corporate city limits.  If you see a dog running at large, please report the dog during regular City Hall office hours at 509-588-3322.


For emergencies, please call  9-1-1.

    Code-Enforcement Officer
    Return to home page
    Benton City
    PO Box 70, 1009 Dale Avenue, Suite A. Benton City, WA 99320
    Phone: (509) 588-3322  |   Fax: (509) 588-3323
    Home  |  Contact Us  |  Site Map  |  Accessibility  

    Government Websites by MunicipalCMS
    E-notify RSS Feeds Facebook